Our email campaign management services allow you to keep in regular contact with your customers and prospects. We create eye-catching campaigns to engage your customers while you focus on the day job. FreshOnline offers a pay as you go management service so you only pay for the help that you need when you need it.
As your business grows, so too will your database of customers and prospects. Email marketing offers a low cost and effective way to keep these contacts up to date with your company news, product updates and special offers. If you run a small business, you may not have your own marketing department and you may not have time to create email campaigns yourself. That’s where we can help!
Our marketing team at FreshOnline have experience designing and executing a full range of email marketing campaigns. Using the powerful MailChimp email platform, we can create GDPR compliant newsletters, updates and promotional campaigns in line with your companies branding. Typical campaigns will include eye-catching images, links to important website content and calls to action to engage your audience. All campaigns come with powerful analytics so we can see who responded and what they clicked on. To summarize, we can manage every aspect of your email marketing campaigns and maximize your return on investment.
If you want to get hands-on yourself then we can adapt our services to fit your needs. We can create templates for you to reuse for similar future campaigns. We also offer MailChimp training to teach you how to create and send HTML emails yourself. Whatever your preferences, we are always on hand to help you when you need it.
– Set up a MailChimp email account for your business.
– Integrate your MailChimp account with your website forms.
– Create sign up forms to grow your email marketing lists.
– Create eye-catching HTML emails for newsletters, updates, promotions, and all other email campaigns.
– Writing copy to use in marketing campaigns and emails.
– Adding images, text, links, call to actions and other content to your emails.
– Create reusable email templates to use on similar future campaigns.
– Testing email campaigns before sending to contacts.
– Sending and scheduling email shots.
– Report on campaign results including open rates, click through rates, a list of those who opened or clicked and who unsubscribed.
– Assisting with brainstorming content ideas for email campaigns.