On-page SEO focuses on improving your web pages to help you rank as high as possible on search engine result pages (SERPs). This means we look at the content and structure of your web pages to improve its visibility to search engines. Some On-page SEO techniques are obvious; such as mentioning your chosen keyword within your Page Title, headings and body of text. Other techniques are not seen on page and are more technical; such as generating and submitting your sitemaps or editing your robotx.txt file. When all of these elements are used together, they help your pages work better, allowing search engine spiders to crawl your pages effectively, which can improve your site traffic.
Search Engine rankings are based on many factors and if you are serious about getting website traffic from Google then On-page SEO should be one piece in a wider SEO strategy. At FreshOnline we believe in holistic SEO and offer a range of services to ensure you have all your bases covered. If you have an existing website and need advice on where to start, an SEO audit will identify your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to move forward. We can also configure your website for Local SEO and improve site speed which is known to add to SEO. We also offer content marketing services so you can continue to climb the rankings and maintain your high positions. Remember that what your competitors do or don’t do will also decide whether you rank above or behind them. The more time we can spend on your SEO, the faster and better the results.
FreshOnline has specific WordPress SEO expertise and in-depth knowledge of powerful SEO plugins. We work with customers to research keywords and then implement On-page SEO across key pages on your website to maximise your search engine potential. This is a highly effective way of improving search engine rankings and can be adopted straight after you have built your website, or at a later date if you decide that search engine optimisation becomes important to you. As part of our On-page SEO service we complete the following:
– Perform search query analysis to find the most effective keywords.
– Install and configure WordPress SEO plugin.
– Complete SEO page analysis for chosen keywords/pages.
– Make any recommendations for improving content and page structure.
– Optimise chosen pages with a Focus Keyword, SEO Title and Meta Description.
– Check and update so that H1, H2 and H3 tags are used effectively and consistently across the site.
– Check and update all URL’s and Permalinks to ensure they are SEO friendly.
– Create internal and external linking across all key posts and pages.
– Check and update all images so that ALT and Titles are SEO friendly.
– Create and configure .xml sitemap and submit to Google, Bing, and Yahoo for indexing.
– Check any robots.txt file is configured correctly.