Social media is a great tool for marketing your business online. When done well, social media marketing is a great way to communicate with your customers. It can help to increase brand recognition and build brand loyalty. Therefore you can increase your following, traffic to your website, number of customers and frequency of sales.
Whilst many businesses understand the importance of social media, not all have the skills or the time to manage it properly. So many businesses set up social media with a flurry of initial activity, but then struggle to keep up the enthusiasm as other tasks divert their attention. Others can be let down by their writing/spelling/grammar/creative skills which result in poor quality content reflecting badly on their brand. The constant technical changes to the major social media platforms can also make it hard to keep up. In conclusion, if you don’t have a dedicated marketing person in house then you may benefit from our social media management services.
Social media management is not suitable for every business. In many cases we find that what a client really needs is advice and training to use their social media more effectively. If you are just getting started, we can set up and brand your social media pages for you. Due to the regular time investment, we only ever social media management to a handful of customers at any one time.
Our social media management service works slightly differently to our other management services. Website management and email campaign management may be done on a more ad-hoc basis. For social media to be effective however, it requires an investment of regular amounts of time engaging with your audience. We therefore ask clients to commit to set monthly packages based on hours so we can get the job done properly. This time is used for creating and posting content, monitoring performance and responding to messages. Our team will keep in regular contact with updates on performance so you know how your social media is in safe hands.
We take time to get to know all our social media management customers so we can best represent your business online. To start, we will work with you to create a high level social media strategy. This includes how you want to use each platform, who you want to target and what messages you want to get across to them. We will also need a range of content topics and sources to allow us post regularly on your behalf. Our digital marketing team are always on hand to offer ideas and guidance where needed.
Social media management is offered as a monthly service. We don’t hire junior marketers or outsource content creation – your accounts will be taken care of by experienced, senior marketing staff. We will work closely with you to understand your business and reflect your brand and mission statement in our work. You can choose which package suits your business best. There is no long-term tie-in, we invoice all packages monthly in advance and ask for 1 calendar months notice to cancel.
|Monthly Hours||Monthly Management Fee|
– Set up or update your social media pages in keeping with your company branding.
– Posting your website content, news updates and other posts on your social media platforms.
– Creating images and eye-catching content and distributing across your social media pages.
– Sharing and commenting on relevant 3rd party news and posts.
– Scheduling social media posts in advance for specific campaigns or for ongoing general exposure.
– Design and execute contests or competitions integrated into your social media pages.
– Managing paid advertising campaigns targeted at one or more of your social media channels.
– Monitoring your social media, replying to anything that requires a response, filtering out spam. and passing on referrals where appropriate
– Monthly reporting of key performance indicators with evaluation on your performance and recommendations for improving future performance.