A premium website from FreshOnline allows you to showcase your business online. This type of website is particularly well suited to small and medium businesses. We can build all the pages you need and offer customised functionality to suit the needs of your business and engage your customers.
We will help you to select a premium theme best suited to your project and build your website using WordPress CMS. We will also install and configure any additional plugins needed to make your website work for you. All our websites are mobile-friendly, therefore allowing visitors to view and use on any device. Premium websites usually take between 2-4 weeks to build. Our guide on building your new website will explain how we do it.
Once the website is finished we can give you full access to make any updates or handle it for you. Using a CMS platform allows you to easily log in and make any changes you want on the go. You can also add more pages, content and functionality in the future without having to rebuild the site. If you’ve never used WordPress before then we can train you or your team how. Likewise, we understand that you may prefer to get on with the day job and leave web development to the experts, we can manage it for you.
FreshOnline offers a range of websites designed for all types of organisation. Premium websites can be heavily customised and offer unlimited pages. If you need to sell goods and services then we can turn your website into an e-commerce site. Alternatively, if you are looking for a simpler more affordable solution, you may be interested in a starter website.
– Unlimited pages of your content.
– Built on a premium, mobile friendly WordPress theme of your choice.
– Branded with your logo and company colours.
– Add in any WordPress plugin for added functionality to suit your needs.
– Tailor homepage and sliders to your preferences.
– Custom-made galleries and portfolios to showcase your goods and services.
– Fully customisable contact forms capturing the information you need.
– Links to your social media pages.