If you have an existing site then it’s a good idea to have a regular website health check/audit. This is a chance to put your website through its paces and look for issues that affect performance, reduce your search engine rankings or make it hard for your visitors to use the site. The frequency of your website health check/audit should depend on the type of site you have. If you have a high traffic or e-commerce site then it may be in your commercial interests to run these checks every month or quarter. For other websites, we would recommend an annual check to keep your site performing well.
Once we have completed a website health check/audit, we will present our findings to you. We run numerous stress tests during the audit and then report back to you on what was good, any issues we found and our recommendations for solving these problems. You can then make the changes yourself or ask us to fix. You may also decide it’s time to invest in a new website or e-commerce site. Either way by ensuring you have a regular health check you have peace of mind that your website is working for you and your customers.
– Readability across all devices.
– Broken links and 404 errors.
– Internal linking and navigation.
– SEO titles & meta descriptions.
– Orphaned content.
– Contact form completion and delivery.
– Image titles and compression.
– Duplicate content issues.
– Sufficient calls to action.
– Shopping cart process.
– Theme, plugin and CMS updates.
– Website speed and performance.
– Security & malware vulnerabilities.
– Sitemaps & robot files.
– Search engine submissions.
– Https / SSL certificate.
– Schema code / structured data.