Once your website and social media pages are set up you need to decide how you will manage and update them. Whilst most business owners understand the importance of keeping your online pages updated, very few have the time to manage it properly themselves. FreshOnline offers a pay as you go management service, allowing you to focus on your business while we take care of your website and social media.
If you have a WordPress website then we can manage some or all tasks for you. As well as making content changes, you will also have WordPress, theme and plugin updates to run to maintain the site’s performance. You may wish to have back-end access yourself so you can make small changes and send larger more complicated tasks to us, or you may prefer for us to maintain all aspects of the site. We can also train you in all aspects of WordPress if you want to take complete ownership. Whatever your preferences, we are always on hand to help you keep your site updated if you need it.
Some customers will judge on your social media pages, so make sure they are up to date and engaging. If you are time poor, we can help with writing and publishing eye-catching posts optimised for each platform. If you like managing your own social media, we can teach you all the latest tips and tricks to maximise your engagement.
Our team at FreshOnline have years of experience building WordPress websites and managing social media accounts for clients around the world. We are based in Hastings, East Sussex and only a phone call away if you need us. We offer a fast and reliable pay as you go service so you only pay for our time when you need it.
– Adding new pages/content to your website.
– Running essential updates on your WordPress CMS, Theme and Plugins.
– Adding new plugins/functionality to your website.
– Posting blogs and news updates to your website.
– Adding/managing products, orders and functionality on your e-commerce site.
– Writing copy for your website pages and posts.
– Configuring / running reports on Google analytics and Google search console.
– Making changes to your domains (registration, migration, dns records).
– Creating or updating your social media pages.
– Posting website content, news updates and other posts on your social media pages.
– Creating images and eye-catching promotions for your social media pages.
– Writing content for web pages, blogs, marketing emails and social media posts.
– Creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
– Setting up / configuring business email addresses.