We offer WordPress website management services so you can focus on running a successful business. FreshOnline offers a pay as you go management service so you only pay for the help that you need when you need it.
For your website to be successful it needs to be well looked after. Gone are the days of static brochure websites which were updated every few years. A modern WordPress website requires regular updates to the theme and plugins to keep it functioning. Many businesses also want to keep their websites up to date with their latest news, products and other content updates. If your website is well maintained then customers will spend longer on your site and return more frequently.
Whilst most business owners understand the importance of keeping their website updated, very few have the time to manage it properly themselves. We offer website management services on websites we have built and to other customers with WordPress websites. You may wish to make small changes yourself and send larger more complicated tasks to us, or you may prefer for us to maintain all aspects of the site. We can also train you to manage your WordPress website if you want to take complete ownership. Whatever your preferences, we are always on hand to help you keep your site updated if you need it.
– Publishing new pages/content to your website.
– Updating existing website content.
– Running essential updates on your WordPress CMS, Theme and Plugins.
– Investigate and offer support on any technical issues affecting your website.
– Adding new plugins/functionality to your website.
– Posting blogs and news updates to your website.
– Adding/managing products, orders and functionality on your e-commerce site.
– Writing copy for your website pages and posts.
– Improving your websites site structure.
– Configuring / running reports on Google analytics and Google search console.
– Adding rich snippets, schema code and structured data.
– Making changes to your domains (registration, migration, DNS records).